Measure the concentration of CO2 in emissions with the Thermo Scientific™ Model 410i Carbon Dioxide Gas Analyzer, which utilizes advanced NDIR optical filter technology. The Model 410i continuously monitors carbon dioxide (CO2) in source emissions while offering user-selectable reporting capabilities for either of the accepted industry standards, straight extractive or dilution sampling methods.
This analyzer utilizes advanced Non-Dispersive Infrared technology (NDIR) with optically fixed bandpass interference filters and quantum detection to analyze the concentration of CO2 in the gas stream. In addition, the expanded ambient temperature operating range provides excellent performance over a wider range of concentrations, and offers linearity through all ranges.
- Advanced NDIR technology
- User-selectable reporting capabilities
- Expanded ambient temperature operating range
- High performance over a wider range of concentrations
- Linearity through all ranges
Also Available with an Oxygen Sensor Module:
Using paramagnetic sensor technology, the Model 410i with Oxygen gives the source measurement of CO2extended capabilities, including the ability to read and report oxygen concentrations within the sample stream up to 100%. Additionally, programming allows the user to correct the CO2 reading for the amount of oxygen in the sample. Selectable O2 concentrations can be used as the correction factor. (i.e. CO2 corrected to 6% O2or any other percentage.)
- Ethernet connectivity for efficient remote access
- Enhanced user interface with one-button programming and large display screen
- Flash memory for increased data storage and user-downloadable software
- Enhanced electronics design optimizes product commonality
- Improved layout for easier accessibility to components