OCMA-550 to measure residual oil on components and concentrations of oil adhered on solids such as soil. Measurement can be easily made only by injecting the extracted water sample into the attached cell and setting it to the equipment. This model features a simple design which allows opening/closing of the door to setting of cell with just one hand. This is best for measurement of extracted samples such as evaluation of residual oil on components and measurement of oil contained in food.
• Cell is easily detactable with just one hand Simple design which allows opening/closing of door and detachment of cell with just one hand. Measurement operation becomes smoother.
• Timer function A timer function to display a measurement value in a certain amount of time is equipped. This saves work and time required for measurement.
• Any oil with low boiling point can be measured With no need for a solvent evaporation process, the OCMA-500 series offers easy operation, and can detect even oils with low boiling points
• Color graphic LCD The OCMA-500 series comes equipped with a 3.5-in color graphic LCD. Menus and measurement data can be clearly see
• USB flash memory drive port Storing data on USB flash memories enables easy data management on PCs.
• Unit conversion Inputting measurement conditions can change the units displayed (mg/L, mg/kg, mg/g, and mg/PC) as the user needs.