The MB3600-CH80 Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Packaging Analyzer is a rugged industrial FT-NIR solution for fast analysis of PET containers like jars, bottles and preforms.
It is intended for R&D centers, QA/QC laboratories or production lines of companies performing a large number of daily measurements of PET containers key characteristics.
This analyzer is the ideal solution for:
- Equipment suppliers who supply PET packaging machinery for blowing, injection molding, extrusion, or thermoforming.
- Companies who produce PET preforms or containers (bottles, jars).
- Food and beverage companies who buy PET containers to fill with their products.
The MB3600-CH80 enables precise determination of several PET quality attributes such as crystallinity, moisture content, wall thickness or intrinsic viscosity. Analysis is performed within a few seconds, as an alternative to slower laboratory methods. No specific sample or instrument preparation is required, and the measurements are totally non-destructive.
- Fast and accurate analysis as alternative to wet laboratory techniques.
- Does not require reagents or solvents
- Includes turnkey calibrations for %crystallinity in PET
- Enables additional multi-property analysis (intrinsic viscosity, wall thickness, moisture content)
- Rugged and simple software interface
- State of the art analytical performance
- Low cost of ownership (10 years maintenance-free)
- Minimal footprint
- Transferability of calibrations to other ABB laboratory analyzers