Make automated measurements of methane and non-methane hydrocarbons with the Thermo Scientific™ Direct Methane & Non-Methane Hydrocarbon Analyzer, Model 55i. Unlike instruments that measure only methane and total hydrocarbons, this back-flush gas chromatography (GC) system provides a direct measurement of non-methane concentrations.
Automated batch analyzer repeatedly collects and analyzes small amounts of the sample stream drawn in by the pump. Central to the instrument’s operation is an eight-port, two-position rotary valve which is used to introduce the gas sample into the analyzer and to control the flow of gases through the chromatographic column. The proprietary column design is unaffected by the oxygen content of the sample and provides complete recovery of low volatility compounds while achieving absolute separation of methane from all C2compounds.
- Adjustable ranges
- Real-time correction of THC readings
- Automatic flame sensing and ignition
- Automatic calibration and span check
- 70-second analysis
- In-line particulate filter
- Ethernet connectivity for efficient remote access
- Enhanced user interface with one button programming and large display screen
- Flash memory for increased data storage and user downloadable software
- Enhanced electronics design optimizes product commonality
- Improved layout for easier accessibility to components