The D-RC 120 is an automatic sampling device for gravimetric dust measurements to adjust or calibrate dust monitors for the measurement of dust in mg/m3.
The D-RC 120 extracts isokinetically a partial gas stream from the measuring gas duct whereas the extraction is controlled fully automatically. The partial gas stream is sucked through a filter in which the contained dust is deposited. The dust concentration is determined by weighing the filter before and after the extraction.
The design of the D-RC 120 meets the requirements of DIN EN 13284-1 and US-EPA Method 5.
- Portable system
- Easy handling
- Automatic isokinetic sampling
- Suitable for in-stack and out-stack sampling
- Highest measuring accuracy
- Probe available in stainless steel and titanium
- Compliant with EN 13284-1, VDI 2066, EN ISO 9096 and US-EPA Method 5
- Calibration of dust monitors in mg/m3 according to DIN EN 13284-1 and VDI 2066
- Adjustment of dust monitors before performing QAL 2
- Determination of dust concentration at stacks for internal quality control
- Measurements at filter plants