The Rosemount Multiple Spot Temperature Sensor (MST) can be connected to the TankRadar Pro gauge via the Rosemount 2210 Display Unit.
It measures temperature with a number of Pt-100 spot elements placed at different heights to provide a tank temperature profile and an average temperature. Only the fully immersed elements are used to determine product temperature. It is easy to install, even if the tank is in service.
In pressurized tanks the MST may be installed in a closed thermowell so that it can be removed for service or inspection while the tank is in operation. An integrated water level sensor can be used for correct volume calculation.
- Choose between 1/6 and 1/10 DIN B accuracy to suit your needs.
- Include special accessories such as anchor weights, flanges, vapor boots, and junction boxes.
- Use single spot sensor in a thermowell for pressurized tanks.
- Measure free water level with an integrated sensor for accurate net volume calculations.
- Install easily directly on a gauge or via a separate display unit.