Up to four gas components can be measured continuously at the same time with the ULTRAMAT 23 gas analyzer. The device can be equipped with the following sensors:
• IR detector for IR-active gases
• UV photometer for UV-active gases
• H2S sensor (electrochemical)
• O2 sensor (electrochemical)
• O2 sensor (paramagnetic)
• With the ULTRAMAT 23 gas analyzer for use in biogas plants, up to four gas components can be measured continuously: two infrared-sensitive gases (CO2 and CH4), plus O2 and H2S with electrochemical measuring cells.
• Up to four gas components can be measured continuously using the ULTRAMAT 23 gas analyzer with paramagnetic oxygen cell: three infrared-sensitive gases, plus O2 ("dumbbell" measuring cell).
• With the ULTRAMAT 23 gas analyzer with UV photometer, one infrared-sensitive gas, UV-active gases (SO2, NO2) as well as O2 can be measured with an electrochemical sensor
• AUTOCAL with ambient air (depending on on the measured component) - Highly cost-effective as calibration gases are not required
• High selectivity thanks to multi-layer detectors, e.g. low crosssensitivity to water vapor
• Analyzer cells can be cleaned on site as required - Cost savings due to reuse after contamination
• Menu-assisted operation in plain text - No manual required for operation, high level of operator safety
• Service information and logbook - Preventive maintenance; help for service and maintenance personnel; cost savings